Kavi Training Videos
Video training tutorials for administrators, group chairs, and end users.
Managing Agreements in Workspace 6
Our recent July 29th release included the new member Agreements feature. This feature helps organizations publish and enforce their participation terms.
With online Agreements, organization administrators can create a “click to accept” agreement. The agreement appears to all members when they log into Workspace after a new agreement has been activated.
We’ve prepared this brief 10-minute video outlining how Agreements are created and implemented. We also demonstrate what an Agreement looks like to your members.
We also have in-app documentation available in your organization’s Workspace installation. Just click on the ? icon in the upper right hand corner, then select Administrator Guide. The Managing: Agreements manual will display at the top of the page.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via the Kavi Support Help Desk should you require further assistance.
- Agreements apply only to individual person accounts, not to Company accounts.
- Members must ‘accept’ the agreement in order to proceed into Workspace.
- Only one agreement is active at a time. If you change the agreement three times in a year, members will have three different ‘click-to-accept’ experiences.
- Workspace maintains a list of those who accepted each agreement.
- Each Account profile now contains an Agreements side tab showing accepted agreements/acceptance date.
Kavi Help Desk: Online portal allows authorized administrators to work directly with our team. All tickets are tracked to resolution with email notifications.
Knowledge Base: Frequently updated online help is integrated into the product.
Training Webinars: Short, interactive video training sessions are scheduled each month for our administrator community. We share recorded videos after each session.
Kavi Support Policy: Read Kavi’s service, maintenance and support policies.