KMLM 4.0 Release
- The Full Logs have been augumented to include changes to aliases,
- An Activity Note field has been added to the Add, Edit and Delete Alias pages.
- An Activity History report has been added for aliases. It is linked off the Manage Aliases page.
- An Activity History report has been added for mailing lists. It is linked off the Mailing List Home page.
- The Activity History for lists also logs when messages are manually moderated.
- Manage Members Mailing Lists is now a separate page in the Admin area.
- A Remove Subscribers tool has been added in the Admin area that can be used to bulk unsubscribe mailing list subscribers.
- On Cross-Posters lists, list name is now a link to the list home for lists with
Mailing List origin. For lists with a
Groups List origin, list name is now "Label (name)".
- Tweaked the email address search on the Manage Aliases pages for better matching.
- Made the Examine Mail Headers tool more robust. It now has better support for malformed or incomplete mail headers.
- The HTML in the description and policy usage sections is no longer rendered on the Available lists page.